Total time: 30 minutes
1 pack Ottimo Mushroom Non-Quadratto Ravioli
½ butternut squash, peeled and chopped into small pieces
100ml chicken stock
50ml single cream
6 sage leaves
1. Place the butternut squash, butter, chicken stock, cream and sage leaves into a saucepan and set over a medium heat. Cook for about 15 minutes, until the squash is completely soft and tender then blend with a hand blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to keep warm.
2. Cook the Ottimo pasta in boiling, salted water for 4 minutes until cooked.
3. Drain, then stir through the sauce.
4. To garnish, fry a few extra sage leaves in some hot olive oil until crisp and serve on top of the pasta.
5. Serve with parmesan shavings.