Total Time: 10 minutes
1 bag Ottimo Mushroom Filled Pasta
For the sauce:
100 grams butter
small pack sage, leaves picked
Juice of ½ a lemon
1. Cook the Ottimo pasta for 4 minutes until cooked.
2. Whilst the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the sage leaves, then cook on a low heat until the butter turns nutty and biscuity brown.
3. Scoop out the sage leaves and set aside.
4. Add half the lemon juice, and whisk well.
5. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the Ottimo pasta into the frying pan. The aim here is to transfer some of the pasta water too, so don’t be too worried about draining the pasta properly.
6. Using circular motions, swirl the pan together to emulsify the butter and water and add the remaining lemon juice, if needed.
7. Top with the sage leaves and some parmesan to serve.