Serves: 2 people
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 bag Ottimo Spinach & Ricotta Filled Tortelloni
For the chicken sauce:
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 chicken breast or to make it even quicker, use some leftover rotisserie chicken
1 garlic clove, minced
100 grams parmesan, finely grated, plus 50 grams extra to sprinkle
Black pepper and salt
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Fry the chicken breast for 5-7 minutes on each side, until the chicken breast is fully cooked throughout.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and thinly slice then set aside.
4. Place the remaining olive oil and the garlic into a small saucepan and cook for about a minute. Add the cream and bring to just below boiling point then add the 100 grams parmesan. Leave on the heat for about a minute more then remove from the heat and with a hand blender blend the sauce until completely smooth.
5. Cook the Ottimo pasta for 4 minutes until cooked then drain and place into the pan with the sauce, along with the chicken.
6. Place everything into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle over extra parmesan. Grill for 3 minutes until the parmesan has melted the sprinkle over the parsley to serve.