Total time: 20 minutes
1 pack Ottimo Mushroom Non-Quadratto
150g mushrooms, roughly chopped
3 tbsps. olive oil
12 sage leaves
1 tap ground black pepper
50g parmesan, finely grated
50g pecorino, finely grated
1. Cook the Ottimo pasta in boiling, salted water for 4 minutes until cooked.
2. Drain, reserving some of the pasta cooking water
3. Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms in the olive oil until golden, then remove to a plate. Add the sage leaves and fry until they are fragrant - about 30 seconds then remove them to the same plate as the mushrooms.
4. Add the butter to the frying pan and melt then add the black pepper and fry for a minute until fragrant. Add the drained pasta to the pan and swirl to coat in the butter then add 75ml of the reserved pasta water and the cheeses. Leave the cheese to melt for 30 seconds then stir everything together, adding more pasta water to loosen the sauce if needed.
5. Stir in the mushrooms and sage and serve with extra parmesan and black pepper.